- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregory J Ladas has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Gregory J Ladas has the following 10 expertise
- Vision Issues
- Lasik Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Eye Exam
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Eye Pain
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Gregory J Ladas Accepts the Following Insurance
- 2101 Medical Park Dr Ste 101 Silver Spring , MD : (301) 587-1800
More about Dr. Gregory J Ladas
Dr. Ladas graduated from the Georgetown University School of Medicine. Dr. Ladas works in Silver Spring, MD and specializes in Ophthalmology.