Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Lavigne
Dr. Gregory Lavigne, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Columbia, SC. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Lavigne is affiliated with Lexington Medical Center, Alle-Kiski Medical Center and Wetern Pennsylvania Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Lavigne has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Lavigne is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lexington Medical Center
Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Wetern Pennsylvania Hospital
Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Allegheny General Hospital-Suburban Campus
Allegheny General Hospital
13 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Gregory Lavigne accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLexington Medical Specialists, 110 E Medical Ln, West Columbia, SC
Dr. Gregory Lavigne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Columbia, SC.