- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory M Levitin MD
Dr. Gregory M Levitin, MD is a doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with other offices in Brooklyn, NY and Brooklyn, NY( and 2 other locations). Their specialties include Hematology and Otolaryngology.
Dr. Gregory M Levitin has 4 locations
200 W 57th St Ste 1410
New York , NY 10019
101 Broadway Apt 201
Brooklyn , NY 11249
Dr. Gregory M Levitin has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Gregory M Levitin has the following 11 expertise
- Facial Trauma
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Deviated Septum
- Swallowing Disorders
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Hearing Loss
- Smell Disorders
- Vascular Malformations
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Gregory M Levitin Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Gregory M Levitin
Combining his talents as a pediatric otolaryngologist and reconstructive surgeon, Dr. Levitin specializes in the medical, laser and surgical treatment for all types of vascular birthmarks, including hemangiomas and vascular malformations.