Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregory S Mcdowell has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Gregory S Mcdowell has the following 19 expertise
- Spinal Fractures
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Sports Medicine
- Spinal Stenosis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Back Injuries
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Gregory S Mcdowell has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Gregory S Mcdowell is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. McDowell did my scolosis surgery in 2004. He is a St. V's doctor and agreed to do the surgery at Billings Clinic because that is what my INSURANCE mandated. Dr. Mc Dowell did a wonderful job, despite not being able to use his own tools, and - to this day - gives me a hug every time he sees me. Hands down - I would recommend Dr. McDowell to anyone I know! He is professional, compassionate, caring and has your best interest at heart.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
32 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
University Of Virginia Health System
Dr. Gregory S Mcdowell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PacificSource PSN
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOrtho Montana Psc, 2900 12th Ave N Ste 140W, Billings, MT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gregory S Mcdowell in this video.
Dr. Gregory S Mcdowell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Billings, MT.