Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Gregory J Norling
Dr. Gregory J Norling, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kenmore, WA, with other offices in Kirkland, WA and Kirkland, WA . He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Norling is affiliated with Evergreen Hospital Medical Center and Valley General Hospital. Dr. Norling has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory J Norling has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Gregory J Norling has the following 14 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
Dr. Gregory J Norling has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Gregory J Norling is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 7
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Norling is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Gregory J Norling accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Providence Swedish WA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Access PPO
- Omni PPO
- Options Federal
- Options PPO
- Overlake Employees
- Moda Health First Choice Network
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Evergreen Health Partners
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gregory J Norling, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Kenmore, WA, in this video.
Dr. Gregory J Norling is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kenmore, WA.