Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Gregory Oleyourryk
Gregory Oleyourryk, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, NY, with another office in Rochester, NY. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Gregory Oleyourryk is affiliated with Rochester General Hospital, Genesee Hospital and Highland Hospital. Gregory Oleyourryk has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Gregory Oleyourryk has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Gregory Oleyourryk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.