Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregory Parada has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
My experience with this Dr. is at the CRC, Bothell, WA(Canyon Park Treatment Soln. Clinic) I think Dr. Parada is too strict with methadone treatment policy. He has a great attitude and will listen to you. But when it comes to methadone he must learn to trust those of us who have been patients for 20yrs or more.
I currently go to Dr. Paradas Lakewood clinic. Although the staff might be a little difficult at times, that reflects NOTHING on Dr. Parada. I have kind of a different case, & he has really gone ABOVE and beyond to help me and make sure that I get the help I need for the most efficient cost. Thank you Dr. Parada. You truly have saved my life!
Always treated me like a human being and he's one of the nicest Dr's I've met. People that argue this probably try to manipulate the system and because they don't get what they want they pout. He follows regulations and does what he feels is right for his patients. Doctors can't please everyone all the time and unfortunately some people try to abuse the system. I have never had a bad experience and I'd recommend him to anyone.
12 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Gregory Parada accepts the following insurance providers.
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSwedish Medical Center Ballard Campus, 5300 Tallman Ave NW, Seattle, WA
Dr. Gregory Parada is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.