- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory A Parr MD
Dr. Gregory A Parr, MD is a doctor primarily located in Ormond Beach, FL, with other offices in Palm Coast, FL and Ormond Beach, FL( and 3 other locations). Their specialties include Urology.
Dr. Gregory A Parr has 5 locations
Dr. Gregory A Parr has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Gregory A Parr has the following 8 expertise
- Prostate Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Gregory A Parr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Gregory A Parr
Dr. Parr graduated from the Wayne State University School of Medicine in 1986. Dr. Parr works in Ormond Beach, FL and 4 other locations and specializes in Urology. Dr. Parr is affiliated with Florida Hospital Flagler, Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center, Florida Hospital New Smyrna, Halifax Health Medical Center and Memorial Hospital Of Tampa.