Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory C Pomeroy
Dr. Gregory C Pomeroy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, ME, with another office in Portland, ME. His specialties include Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Pomeroy is affiliated with Exeter Hospital, Mercy Hospital State Street Campus and Maine Medical Center. Dr. Pomeroy has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory C Pomeroy has the following 2 specialties
- Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Ankle Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 109
I was born with a painfully deformed foot. The surgical options offered to me over the years did not offer much improvement. Then I was referred to Dr. Pomeroy, who was able to rebuild my foot and give me an arch where I once had a shapeless lump of bone. I now walk without pain. He truly changed my life.
I would highly recommend Dr. Pomeroy, thanks to him I'm walking again. Do as he says and you'll be fine. He walked me through everything, spend time with me, answering my questions, his staff is just as wonderful, He has moved to 117 Auburn Street, Portland, Maine : St Mary's Center for Orthopaedics, very easy to find. My whole experience would rate a 10 plus. Thank you so much
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Pomeroy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Connecticut Health Center
Dr. Gregory C Pomeroy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Choice PPO - ME
- Anthem HMO Maine
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gregory C Pomeroy in this video.
Dr. Gregory C Pomeroy is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Portland, ME.