Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregory T Reveal has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Gregory T Reveal has the following 15 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
Dr. Gregory T Reveal has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Gregory T Reveal is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
My son was involved in a motorcycle accident, had very serious compound fractures of bones in his right leg just above the ankle. Dr. Reveal did a wonderful job of repairing the fractures, and altho there were some setbacks (bone infection mostly) he was steadfast in his belief that my son would not loose his foot (even though there was complete shredding of the veins and artery to his foot, that was repaired by another fantastic Doctor (Dr. Kevin Sheridan, vascular). Dr. Reveal was not above consulting with other doctors when something puzzled him. Most doctors are so egotistical that their way is the only way to do/fix something; Dr. Reveal was not like that at all. He discussed every detail every step of the way with us, in terms that were easy for my son and I to understand. I would highly recommend this surgeon to anyone. And his office staff was wonderful as well; friendly, efficient, knowledgeable, prompt and just great to work with.
While it was easy to get in to see Dr Reveal before surgery and he was decent, there was no follow up post surgery. I was in excruciating pain because of a mess up on the part of anesthesia and the Ortho Indy answering service made it impossible to talk with a an MD. Now 7 post surgery it is almost impossible for the front office to make a follow up appointments because they are booked solid. Due to the front office's ineptitude I have been unable to begin physical therapy with the attitude from front office that 8 weeks will be just fine. The doctor stated I would start PT at 6 weeks. The support staff is not supportive and they do not care if I am unable to go back to work. Dr Reveal may have performed the surgery appropriately, but his office staff has created a perfect storm of a terrible experience.
Had carpal tunnel surgery with Dr. Reveal. He was very fun and comfortable to be around. Very knowledgable and the surgery went perfect. Had very little pain during the healing process. He even found another problem I had during surgery and repaired that. His office staff took care of things very promptly and wear courteous. They handled the insurance claim and kept me up to date making my part in that painless. The nursing staff at each visit were the greatest girls ever. If you have to get a hand or arm dr get Reveal he is the best! He followed up personally which is great too. My hands have never felt better/stronger.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
24 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Wright State University School Of Medicine
Dr. Gregory T Reveal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOrthoindy, 8450 Northwest Blvd, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Gregory T Reveal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.