Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregory A Simolke has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
He is a very good doctor with a good staff. Have been going there for 10 years or more now. My only complaint is the wait times seem to have gone up considerably. My last visit, I had an appointment which I had to take time off work to attend and was kept waiting for over 60 minutes. I finally had to give up and leave, since I had to return home as my child minder needed to leave. 30 minutes should be the max anyone should have to wait if they have an appointment
Dr. Simolke has been my doctor for approximately 20 years and delivered by now 6 year old daughter. His office and staff are very efficient and knowledgable in their work and they are always friendly and curtious. Dr. Simolke always takes time to discuss how I've been and if I had any issues I wanted to discuss with him. If anything medically unsual comes up during my appointment, he is ready to discuss the problem and options for treatment. He is very kind and caring and seems ready to help in any way he can. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor, he's just incredible.
31 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dallas Co Hp Parkland Memorial
Dr. Gregory A Simolke accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 1
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gregory A Simolke is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Marion, NC.