Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Steeber
Dr. Gregory Steeber, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Paul, MN. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Steeber is affiliated with CentraCare Health System - Long Prairie, HealthEast Bethesda Hospital and North Memorial Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Steeber has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Steeber is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
HealthEast Bethesda Hospital
North Memorial Medical Center
Mercy Hospital An Allina Facility
Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
St. Joseph's Hospital
Healtheast St John's Hospital
University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Childrens Hospital Minneapolis
Bethesda Rehabilitation Hospital
Healtheast St Joseph's Hospital
43 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1974
Legacy Health System
Dr. Gregory Steeber accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- First Health PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHealthpartners White Bear Lake Clinic, 1430 Highway 96 E, Saint Paul, MN
Dr. Gregory Steeber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.