Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregory J Swanson has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Gregory J Swanson has the following 14 expertise
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Facial Trauma
- Smell Disorders
- Swallowing Disorders
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Deviated Septum
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Hearing Loss
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
Dr. Gregory J Swanson has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
Dr.Swanson removed my daughters tonsils and adenoids and from initial referral appointment to post surgery follow-up he was amazing. We were given proper expectations on recovery timelines from the very beginning. His staff helped me handle my insurance company's approval. I really couldn't have expected anything more.
22 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 1996
Wayne State University
Dr. Gregory J Swanson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsAffinity Medical Group, 1501 S Madison St, Appleton, WI
Dr. Gregory J Swanson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Appleton, WI.