Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Wehunt
Dr. Gregory Wehunt, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, GA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Wehunt is affiliated with Wellstar Kennestone Hospital, Wellstar Cobb Hospital and Tanner Medical Center Villa Rica. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Wehunt has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 11
.....not always "personable" and "tactful". As a healthcare professional, I recognize the fact that the smartest physicians are frequently the ones who are "least likely to win a personality contest".....Greg was a Registered Pharmacist prior to med school giving him an excellant insight into medicines and their uses, side effects, & is a skilled diagnostician....
Dr. Wehunt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Wellstar Cobb Hospital
Tanner Medical Center Villa Rica
31 Years Experience
West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Gregory Wehunt accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsCenter for Specialty Eye Care, 290 Merchants Sq, Dallas, GA
Dr. Gregory Wehunt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, GA.