Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Grigor Khachikian
Dr. Grigor Khachikian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Alexandria, VA, with other offices in Stafford, VA and Woodbridge, VA . He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Khachikian is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital and Potomac Hospital. Dr. Khachikian has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Grigor Khachikian has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Grigor Khachikian has the following 5 expertise
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Surgery
- Women's Health
Dr. Grigor Khachikian has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 16
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Khachikian is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Inova Alexandria Hospital
46 Years Experience
Tehran School Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1967
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Grigor Khachikian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alexandria, VA.