- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gurdeep S Ahluwalia MD
Dr. Gurdeep S Ahluwalia, MD is a doctor primarily located in Annapolis, MD, with other offices in Annapolis, MD and Fort Wayne, IN( and 3 other locations). They have 17 years of experience. Their specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry.
Dr. Gurdeep S Ahluwalia has 5 locations
Dr. Gurdeep S Ahluwalia has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Gurdeep S Ahluwalia has the following 8 expertise
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorder
- Nerve Conduction Studies
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
17 Years Experience
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Gurdeep S Ahluwalia Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- [ [ "BCBS Blue Card PPO", "BCBS Blue Card PPO" ], "BCBS Blue Card PPO" ]
- [ [ "CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage", "CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage" ], "CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage" ]
- [ [ "CareFirst BluePreferred PPO", "CareFirst BluePreferred PPO" ], "CareFirst BluePreferred PPO" ]
- [ [ "CareFirst Maryland POS", "CareFirst Maryland POS" ], "CareFirst Maryland POS" ]
- [ [ "CIGNA HMO", "CIGNA HMO" ], "CIGNA HMO" ]
- [ [ "CIGNA Open Access Plus", "CIGNA Open Access Plus" ], "CIGNA Open Access Plus" ]
- [ [ "CIGNA PPO", "CIGNA PPO" ], "CIGNA PPO" ]
More about Dr. Gurdeep S Ahluwalia
Dr. Ahluwalia graduated from the Howard University College of Medicine in 2002. Dr. Ahluwalia works in Annapolis, MD and 4 other locations and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Ahluwalia is affiliated with Anne Arundel Medical Center, Northwest Hospital, Saint Agnes Hospital and University Of Maryland Baltimore Washington Medical Center.