Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gus Katsigiorgis has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Gus Katsigiorgis has the following 16 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Wrist Injury
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Gus Katsigiorgis has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 65
After having 2 shoulder surgeries I went to Dr. Kats. 3rd time was a charm thanks to Dr Kats. Don't know what the prior 2 doctors did, but Dr Kats fixed my shoulder were others failed! Look at the quality of the surgeon, not the bells and whistle that others give you to make up for their lack of skill.
I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS . I LITERALLY WAITED OVER 4 HOURS TO GET INTO THE EXAMING ROOM at the Shirley location!! I was there the ENTIRE afternoon. The nurses (?) that control the patients in and out of examining room are soo rude, they have an F-U attitude and I am not exaggerating!! It is complete CHAOS, they don t know how to run the office and the doctor doesn't care either way. There are at least 30- 40 people waiting at 1 time, the entire afternoon, all of us still there, waiting, waiting, waiting and waiting some more. The patient means nothing here but $$$. People can't be expected to take an entire day and dedicate it to 1 dr's appt!! I don't know why on earth there are even all these people here!! After 1 visit who in their right mind would go back!! Any 5 star ratings here is probably from the staff!!
Wrong. First surgery failed and had to go for another. Wasn't looking forward for another surgery but Doc talked about a device implanted that he was sure would take away all the pain. So I went with it. After surgery still had same pain then month and a half later felt a horrible pain as if device sutures tore through tendon. Not sure if diagnosis was complete. Am not happy about this and need to find out if device tension was too tight. The above reviews are true in both the Deer Pk and Patchogue offices and docs bedside manners, well I haven't seen them. Doc has a very expensive car to afford and a good reason for the meat market atmosphere! The hospital he is affiliated with gets an A+ from care to follow up but no stars for him or staff in last three rows. Sorry Doc but it is the truth. Maybe you will get better reading this or stay the same for selfish reasons.
25 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Gus Katsigiorgis accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsIsland Musculoskeletal Care, 1512 Broadway, Hewlett, NY
Dr. Gus Katsigiorgis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hewlett, NY.