Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Gustavo J Armendariz Jr
Dr. Gustavo J Armendariz Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with another office in Tempe, AZ. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Armendariz is affiliated with St Luke's Behavioral Health Center, Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital and Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center. Dr. Armendariz has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gustavo J Armendariz Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Gustavo J Armendariz Jr has the following 14 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Gustavo J Armendariz Jr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Gustavo J Armendariz Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 84
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Armendariz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1982
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Gustavo J Armendariz Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gustavo J Armendariz Jr, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Phoenix, AZ, in this video.
Dr. Gustavo J Armendariz Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.