- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Guy T Bernstein has 2 locations
Dr. Guy T Bernstein has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Guy T Bernstein has the following 11 expertise
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Male Infertility
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Guy T Bernstein Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Guy T Bernstein
Guy Bernstein, M.D. was born in New Jersey, and graduated from Brown University. He received his medical degree from the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Columbia University, where he graduated with honors and was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society. He completed his internship and residency in general surgery at New York Hospital-Cornell University Medical Center. He obtained his specialty training in The Harvard Program in Urology - Brigham and Women's Hospital - Boston Children's Hospital. He joined Dr. Thompson in private practice in 1988, was certified by the American Board of Urology in 1990, and was elected as a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons in 1992. Dr. Bernstein is experienced in all aspects of urology with special interest in erectile dysfunction, male infertility, incontinence, benign prostatic hypertrophy, prostatitis, and prostate cancer. He is certified in laparoscopic and laser surgery, cryosurgery and brachytherapy for prostate cancer, minimal invasive heat treatments for BPH, and sling procedures for male and female incontinence. Dr. Bernstein is the Vice-Chairman of the Main Line Hospitals Institutional Review Board, and has participated in clinical trials for GlaxoSmithKline, Ortho-McNeil, Novartis, Auxilium, Genomics, Sanofi-Synthelabo, Solvay, Myriad, Dendreon, and Pfizer.