Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Guy S Hewlett has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Guy S Hewlett has the following 12 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Pregnancy-Induced Hypertension
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
Dr. Guy S Hewlett has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Guy S Hewlett is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I feel Dr. Hewlett is the most knowledgeable, professional, and compassionate gyn/ob that I ever met. I have an upcoming appointment with a different Dr. since Dr. Hewlett had to leave. I would follow him but I don't want to drive that far. I know several other of his patients and they feel the same way I do. I would not be here today if it wasn't for Dr. Hewlett and a few other doctors that helped save my life. I wish he could come back!!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
33 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Guy S Hewlett accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGuy S Hewlett MD, 3 Cooper Plz Rm 221, Camden, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Guy S Hewlett in this video.
Dr. Guy S Hewlett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Camden, NJ.