Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gyan S Brard
Dr. Gyan S Brard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mesa, AZ. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Brard is affiliated with Banner Baywood Medical Center and Chandler Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Gyan S Brard has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Addison Disease
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Cushing Disease
- Gland Issues
- Diabetes, Type 2
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Brard is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Ucsd Medical Center
Dr. Gyan S Brard accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsValley Endocrine Associates, 217 S 63rd St Ste 105, Mesa, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gyan S Brard in this video.
Dr. Gyan S Brard is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.