Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hari V Iyer has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Hari V Iyer has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 20
Dr Iyer is the kindest doctor I've ever met. I was referred to hi, for gall stones. On my first visit he was very kind and explained exactly what the he had to do. I needed my gall bladder taken out and he was like a teacher and explained the whole procedure to my husband and I. He even drew pictures to help us understand. He spent time with us and answered all of our questions. The surgery was a success and on my post surgery visit he told us what he did and what he found. It was done arthroscopically and have had no problems since. My husband has several fatty tumors and we're going to have Dr Iyer have a look. I would trust my life with him. He is knowledgeable and has an awesome bedside manner.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Iyer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New York Methodist Hospital
Dr. Hari V Iyer accepts the following insurance providers.
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCitrus Urology Center, 3475 S Suncoast Blvd, Homosassa, FL
Dr. Hari V Iyer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Homosassa, FL.