Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hadia A Ashraf
Dr. Hadia A Ashraf, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hemet, CA. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Ashraf is affiliated with Moreno Valley Community Hospital. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Hadia A Ashraf has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Hadia A Ashraf has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 10
Dr Hadia Ashraf
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hadia A Ashraf - Posted on March 23rd, 2017
Dr Hadia Ashraf, beside being a grate and knowledgeable Doctor, She is the greatest personality that I ever seen. She spends more time with patients to find out the problem and evaluating the patients carefully for finding the root cause of the problems.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hadia A Ashraf - Posted on October 22nd, 2016
I have been going to Dr Ashraf for 12 years I truly believe in her and found her to take the time I need but that does make her behind and you need to be patient in her office I don't enjoy waiting for a hour but other times I have been to her office and only waited a short time. So you don't know how long it is going to take She is a caring doctor and is on on the cautious sided which is Ok. I will continue to wait for her because I believe in her I take a book enjoy my time reading. She tells you to be sure and call if you don't heard back from her staff for test results but I have had them call me when something needs to be taken care And Alice is great to work with when you need referrals by just calling sometimes to remind them if you need there follow up. It is taken care of.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hadia A Ashraf - Posted on June 3rd, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hadia A Ashraf - Posted on July 3rd, 2015
Dr. Ashraf is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
University Of Florida Health
Dr. Hadia A Ashraf Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Hadia A Ashraf is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hemet, CA.