Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hafez Daneshvar has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Hafez Daneshvar has the following 15 expertise
- Nasal Allergies
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Watery Eyes
Dr. Hafez Daneshvar has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Hafez Daneshvar is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Very kind man and I was seen within minutes of finishing the initial paperwork. He asked lots of questions and listened to my answers. I came in believing I needed an allergy panel. He disagreed and explained why. He admitted that while it would be good for him to give me an allergy panel, he didn't believe I had an allergy. Lovely - we need more doctors with integrity like Dr. Daneshvar. I wish I knew someone with an allergy to recommend to him.
Certainly the best Doctor and the best Doctor's office I have ever visited here in the states. The staff are very helpful and accommodating. Doctor Hafez is so caring and very patient. He listened to all my questions and answered each of them. He does not mind spending extra time with his patients. Like few others have mentioned, he does not suggest allergy shots when they are unnecessary.
Dr. Daneshvar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Hafez Daneshvar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAllergy & Asthma Care Center Pc, 5001 Seminary Rd Ste 116, Alexandria, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Hafez Daneshvar in this video.
Dr. Hafez Daneshvar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alexandria, VA.