Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hafiz U Parray has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Hafiz U Parray has the following 8 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 14
I WOULD NOT SUGGEST THIS WOMAN FOR A DOCTOR, ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE MENTAL ILLNESS, CHRONIC PAIN, AND/OR ANYTHING THAT WOULD CAUSE YOU TO HAVE AN APPOINTMENT OVER 10 MINUTES ! One of the most unprofessional doctors out there. She is so rude and rushes every appointment. I had a really bad "rash", she hurried me out and only prescribed me a topical creme, so I had to get a second opinion and they told me I had a really bad infections and I needed antibiotics. I told her I had an infection but she doesn't listen, dismisses your issues, and seems to diagnose using the paperwork you before you walk into the room. She looks/talks to you like you are a crazy fool. Don't even get me started on her approach to mental illness, anyways I found a new doctor. Great staff though!
This doctor is very rude. He does not spend enough time with you and he leaves you unattended for a long time and forgets about you. He doesn't keep record of my medications. He also is unorganized. Each time I try to explain to the doctor my situation , he never understands me or he acts like he does when in reality he doesn't care. His workers are also unorganized. I call to make appointments and they treat me as if I am retarded, and cannot help me every time I call. They are very lazy and slow. The manager is not even a manager , I asked to speak to the manager regarding an issue I had and she was not there. I leave messages and she never gets back to me. She is never there when I try to contact her.
My visit to Dr. Parray came through recommendation of my wife and sister in law. Finding a good doctor can be a daunting crapshoot and one does not know where to begin. I was impressed by Dr. Parray's demeanor and broad understanding of health treatments (mental and physical). He made good recommendations and diagnosed with care and confidence. The staff were kind and professional. I had some blood tests done and calling for results -- the normal "your'e fine, have a nice day" was "The Dr. needs to call you back to talk to you about it". I waited nervously as you can imagine. An hour later, after finishing his rounds, he called me to let tell me that all thinks not only checked out okay, they were actually beyond good and exemplary. (What do you do with that?)Anyway, I am happy to say that we have found our family Physician.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
49 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
Nassau University Medical Center
Dr. Hafiz U Parray accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUrgent Care At San Fernando Mission Bl, 418 San Fernando Mission Blvd, San Fernando, CA
Dr. Hafiz U Parray is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Fernando, CA.