Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Haiyen T Le has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Male Circumcision
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
She is good when it comes to dealing with your children, but like the first review, when you ask her questions she is very rude and attitudy. She thinks you should know the answers and talk to you as if you are stupid. She should remember she is the expert and the parents' questions might be clueless to her but that's why we pay her service. If we knew all the answers she would be out of jobs. On top of that, she is only part time so it's like she works with kids all day. I would only stay with their office becauase they have several locations and they are open on saturday, but this is my last straw. I am defintely switching to another doctor at this office.
All i can say is this "dr" is horrible. Terrible attitude and look very sloppy for a doctor. Both wife and i were present at the visit but to my surprise, she acted like i was invisible and only spoke to my wife. Not once did she speak to me even though i was sitting there in the small room with my wife and kids. Really this "dr" per say has no manner and seem very disrespectful. also, like others have mentioned she'd rush thru her diagnosis. She definitely did not even bother spend time to introduce herself nor try to sit down with us to get a feel for our family, especially when this was our very first visit. This was our first visit and will be our last. I vow to never return and hope this review will help other not to waste your time and money on this lady. - btw, there has been no follow up since our visit.
Dr. Le is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1997
University Of Texas Health Science Center
Dr. Haiyen T Le accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHaiyen T Le Md, 11840 FM 1960 Rd W, Houston, TX
Dr. Haiyen T Le is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.