Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hamid R Jalali has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 20
I have asthma not bad so i dont use inhalers much but when i need them i need them! I was 500 miles out of town and my asthma started getting me bad my inhaler went emptied so i called dr jalalis office and his rude a-- secretary answered the phone and didnt want to help me out at all then she finally asked him to call in an inhaler for me after three phone calls and 2 hours later and he told her to tell me to go c a doctor! Theres no way i will ever go back to them people and i will tell everyone i know how sorry that guy and his secretary are!!!!
He doesnt seem to care at times.Dont see to give a craqp at times will not call in scripts when very much needed. Husband thinks hes a quack. Doesnt call in scripts when my dad doesnt have much time to live, and the Elavil doesnt work and I have told him that. Nursers are great but he isnt, ect. Could write more about him but cant even sit at computer to type more. Headaches are so bad but he doesnt do nothing.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2013, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
33 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Hamid R Jalali accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMauriceville Medical Clinic, 11946 Highway 62 N, Orange, TX
Dr. Hamid R Jalali is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, TX.