Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hamsa N Subramanian has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Hamsa N Subramanian has the following 19 expertise
- Hay Fever
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergies
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergies
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Drug Allergy
Dr. Hamsa N Subramanian has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 19
She rushes through exam, does not like any questions and is rude and arrogant. She does know how to treat skin problems, but don't you dare ask her to explain anything. If you call office to clarify anything, she wants to make it into a consultation and charge you. She no longer wants to see me now.
Dr. Subramanian is really a good doctor however her receptionist/front desk who pick up the phone is not a friendly, not a good manner staff. She will not let a patient to talk to the doctor or call back later and insist patient to visit the doctor. I don't know if this is policy (no phone call) but building a good relationship with patients are important.
Dr. Hamsa N Subramanian accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSignature Allergy And Immunology, 555 N New Ballas Rd Ste 215, Saint Louis, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Hamsa N Subramanian in this video.
Dr. Hamsa N Subramanian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.