Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Han V Duong has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 5
when I read the review and she got 4 stars, I laughed because of lying for giving her good comment ( may be those people gave her that comment are her friend or her relatives) I got my two sisters came to her and all they complained, and now my case. At least the first time I did not know too much about her, so I thought maybe my sisters are picky, so I tried. The first time is OK, I waited for 45 minutes which passed my appointment time. Because I did not get blood test many years, so the first meet, she was curious and asked about my job, my education. I thought it was ok, I could tell. First meet just giving me the blood test, so everything was ok. This year I came back because my ears and my throat hurt for two months and waiting for almost three hours to get my turn,( ?) When she checked my ears, she could not know what problems, she told a student who was practicing with her" I don't know how to write down" about what she saw in my ears. She gave me some medicine I must refill 3 times, but this medicine does not work, so I don't want refill, I came back to meet one doctor work there, probably her husband, this doctor sent me to a doctor who specializes in ears, nose and throat however after three weeks I called to ask them it turned out they did not send yet, and when I came back Mrs. Duong told me again I had to drink a lot of water, I told her, I drank more than 1/2 gallons a day, but she kept telling me I did not drink too much water, she told me my tongue was crack, my lips are dried, because I did not drink too much water. It is so funny. I told her my sister's friend has the same symptom like me and she got nose cancer at stage 2. Mrs. Duong told me" there is no nose cancer, only had throat cancer? When I heard that I realized I was meeting with a stupid doctor, and I did not want to talk anything any more. Is this is a good doctor? A kind doctor should listen to patients, and if the problems are not belonged to her field she should send me to a professional, she should not keep me there to give her medicine for her benefits.
doctor Duong is one of the smartest doctors I have ever met. She may work in a small city but she has many patience , they seem to come back over and over again . Doctor Duong has diagnosis and treated many of my issue when other doctors didn't even bother to look or listen . I have recommend Dr . Duong to many people .
17 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Han V Duong accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
LA Care Health
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHan Van Duong Md Do Inc, 8632 Valley Blvd Ste D, Rosemead, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Han V Duong in this video.
Dr. Han V Duong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rosemead, CA.