Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hande Alp
Dr. Hande Alp, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Webster, TX. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Pediatrics. Dr. Alp is affiliated with Texas Children's Hospital, Clear Lake Regional Medical Center and Southeast Memorial Hermann. Dr. Alp has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Hande Alp has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Hande Alp has the following 6 expertise
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Dr. Hande Alp has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Hande Alp is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I am making the assumption that this is the same Dr. Hande Alp who left the state that my family and I are to better her carreer in Texas. Dr. Alp was my two older children's Pediatrtion, and my husband's favorite allergist! Since she's left he just hasn't been the same. He and I appreciated the fact that she cared about him so much she would drill him with questions about his meds. We all miss her~I was upset when she wasn't around to take care of my baby girl. :(
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Alp is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Texas Children's Hospital
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Southeast Memorial Hermann
Clear Lake Regional
Clear Lake Hospital
27 Years Experience
Graduated in 1986
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions561 W Medical Center Blvd, Webster, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Hande Alp in this video.
Dr. Hande Alp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Webster, TX.