Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Hanh-Nguyen N Do has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Hanh-Nguyen N Do has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
Dr. Hanh-Nguyen N Do has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Hanh-Nguyen N Do is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
This doctor is the worst dr ever she has hurt my daughter and now won t help my daughter and is leaving her in pain and refusing to see her after she got upset and because she has medical for her insurance and she don t want to deal with it and also told my daughter she would help to get out the IUD because it is stuck up inside her and is hurting her really bad to where she can t even walk so now that she has tryed to remove it and has cause my daughter a major infection she won t see her and keeps hanging up the phone on her and me also I want to file a complaint against her is there anyone else out there that has had problems with this so called doctor please send me a message so we can have her medical license taken away from her she isn t about helping the people she is all about the money we don t need doctors like her I m sending president Obama an message about this doctor. DON T EVER RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE. I m looking into sueing her if my daughter ends up with a hysterectomy The only reason I gave her a 1 star is because you have to rate her I would give her a big fat zero
When I was pregnant, she was very good and very understanding. I would have given a 3.5 overall, but that was not an option. Her overall professionalism was very good and she was very genuine with taking care with my pregnancy. There was one appointment where I had to get there at 10 and the office did not call me that she was not going to be there. I did complain and they did call me when it happened again and was very happy to schedule another day. She is a wonderful doctor and very understanding about having my spouse with me every step of the way.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
22 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
Dr. Hanh-Nguyen N Do accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHanh Nguyen Do Md, 39210 State St Ste 212, Fremont, CA
Dr. Hanh-Nguyen N Do is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fremont, CA.