Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Hans P Altinger has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Hans P Altinger has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Breast Exam
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
Dr. Hans P Altinger is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
He was always right about a diagnosis
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hans P Altinger - Posted on June 3rd, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hans P Altinger - Posted on December 17th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hans P Altinger - Posted on June 21st, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hans P Altinger - Posted on March 2nd, 2016
Dr. Altinger delivered all 3 of my boys. The oldest 45, 36, and 32 years. He told me what I had without the ultra sound on all three. Whatever he says you can take it to the bank. I can't say enough about him and to have had him in my life for not only delivery of my children but as someone that could see right though you when you had a problem. Awesome!
No matter what the problem, Dr. Altinger is always right!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hans P Altinger - Posted on February 6th, 2016
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
- Ludwig Maximilians University Munchen
Christus Health System
Dr. Hans P Altinger accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Hans P Altinger is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Houston, TX.