Dr. Harley R Deere Jr Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Harley R Deere Jr?

this doctor complains mostly about money, i had great insurance and he drpped me becouse of payment from me i had broken my neck in 4 places and dislocated rt hip, he wanted to move me to rancho los amigos, but never had me do one day of physical theropy, thanks to an intern at downey hospital i was able to smoke some weed at the hospital and he ordered a hot pastrami samwhich, thanks b without you i would have had a worse expereince than dealing with dr deere, who really didnt know how to deal with a 250lb patient, really???

Dr. Deere has been my husband's doctor (degenerative lumbar disc disease) for over 20 years. He is an excellent doctor. He is a kind and compassionate doctor who always takes the time to listen to his patients' concerns. We feel very blessed to have had Dr. Deere as my husband's doctor for all these years and feel that he has always received the best medical care from Dr. Deere.

I have seen Dr. Harley Deere for many years. He is an excellent doctor.