Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harley Kornblum
Dr. Harley Kornblum, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Child Neurology. Dr. Kornblum is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center and Mattel Chldns Hosp. At Ucla. He speaks English.
Dr. Harley Kornblum has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy, seizures and brain tumors.
Their expertise in childhood development and the nervous system make them an excellent resource for parents of children with autism, cerebral palsy, mental development issues or learning disabilities. You can consult with a pediatric neurologist before, during and after diagnosis depending on your child's specific condition and needs.
- Brain Cancer
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Seizure Disorders
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Kornblum is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Mattel Chldns Hosp. At Ucla
27 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Harley Kornblum accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRonald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, 757 Westwood Plz, Los Angeles, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Harley Kornblum in this video.
Dr. Harley Kornblum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.