- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harold D Cain MD
Dr. Harold D Cain, MD is a doctor primarily located in Austin, TX, with another office in Austin, TX. Their specialties include Pulmonary Critical Care.
Dr. Harold D Cain has 2 locations
Dr. Harold D Cain has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Harold D Cain has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Harold D Cain Accepts the Following Insurance
- 3600 W Parmer Ln Ste 106 Austin , TX 78727
- 3600 W Parmer Ln Ste 106 Austin , TX : (512) 977-0123
More about Dr. Harold D Cain
William D. Caldwell, M.D., received both a Bachelors and MBA from the University of Texas at Austin. He served a two year tour of duty in the army during the Vietnam crisis after which he attended Tulane University School of Medicine. During medical school Dr. Caldwell joined the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society. He completed a three year Pediatric residency at Children's Hospital at the University of Alabama in Birmingham. Dr. Caldwell is certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and is a member of many pediatric/medical associations and societies. He has participated in numerous civic and professional organizations and served as the Chief of Service, Pediatrics, Seton Medical Center, and as Secretary-Treasurer for the Austin Pediatric Society. Dr. Caldwell is a clinical associate professor of Pediatrics, teaching medical students at the University of Texas Medical Branch. Dr. Caldwell was born in Maryland, but has spent most of his life in Texas. He is married and has five children; a daughter and four sons. Dr. Caldwell's office is open 8a.m.-5p.m, MTWF; and 8a.m.-12p.m., on Thurs. Mastercard, Visa, and Discover accepted; new patients welcome.