Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Harold G French has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Harold G French has the following 14 expertise
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
Dr. Harold G French has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Harold G French is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Dr. French sent me through six months of physical therapy on a very torn shoulder. After the six months, he finally ordered an MRI. This showed him that I needed surgery immediately. He performed a very complicated surgery very well. However, he had no concern in the issues I had while recovering. With every visit he had a different story for the pain I had and what I should do about it. He had me on massive amounts of pain medication for close to a year and the exercises he gave me were all but dangerous. I finally went to Dr. Willard in Walla Walla, who helped me figure out what was really going on with my shoulder and got me off the pain medication.French seems to be a very clever surgeon, but he didn't care about or listen to me. If you are looking at a complicated surgery with a long recovery, don't be afraid to get a second opinion, or go elsewhere.I also experienced waits of up to several hours in his office, and many miscommunications about medication and rehabilitation.
Dr. French is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Harold G French accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Locations & DirectionsThree Forks Orthopedics, 1200 W Fairview St Bldg B, Colfax, WA
Dr. Harold G French is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colfax, WA.