Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please contact us if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harold Just MD
Dr. Harold Just, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Norwood, MA, with another office in Boston, MA. He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Just is affiliated with Boston Medical Center, Faulkner Hospital and Caritas Norwood Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Harold Just has 2 locations
Dr. Harold Just has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Harold Just has the following 1 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Harold Just is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Just is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Boston Medical Center
Caritas Norwood Hospital
Goddard Memorial Hospital
Cardinal Cushing General Hosp
Steward Norwood Hospital
53 Years Experience
New York University
Graduated in 1960
Locations & Directions
Dr. Harold Just is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norwood, MA.