More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Harriette Fishburne
Dr. Harriette Fishburne, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gloucester, VA. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Fishburne is affiliated with Riverside Walter Reed Hospital, Rappahannock General Hospital and Children's Hospital/King's Daughters. She speaks English.
Dr. Harriette Fishburne has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Harriette Fishburne has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Harriette Fishburne has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 2
I couldn't get an appointment with in a month for a well visit. So we waited & the day of the appointment they called to reschedule the appointment. Once we finally got to the appointment we had to wait a 1/2 hour before being seen & she just checked things off the list didn't seem like she cared just rolling through another visit for her. She was in & out in no time. We spent by far a lot more time with the nurse who by the way was outstanding!!!
Dr. Fishburne is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Riverside Walter Reed Hospital
Rappahannock General Hospital
Children's Hospital/King's Daughters
22 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Medical College Of Virginia Hospital
Dr. Harriette Fishburne accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & Directions7363 Walker Ave, Gloucester, VA
Dr. Harriette Fishburne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gloucester, VA.