Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Harry B Mcneel Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Harry B Mcneel Jr has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Harry B Mcneel Jr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Harry B Mcneel Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
For very good reason, I will never go to Dr. Mcneel. Since I told him that and he knows why, he entered information to another doctor that said due to Dr. Mcneels report they thought I would be a "better fit" for another doctor. This was after I waited rwo months to get into the other doctor. I said I needed blood pressure and cholesterol medicine renewed. I have been without med for six weeks. Seems not to concern Dr. Mcneel even though he originally ordered the meds. I'm currently investigating all information and will proceed from there. Also think it is weird that Dr. M. has a "good rating" when I am only the third person to write a review, one besides mine was very negative.
I have no respect for a dr. Who refuses to rx a newly c4 med, ultram to an 87 year old man who has been his pt for 40 yrs, with severe osteoarthritis, and if I can get my father in law to change drs., WHO WILL put the patient first, I will. Shame on you, you took an oath to help instead you are hurting old people. I hope you pay for this in the long run. You must have been one of those drs. Who over prescribed c-medications and the law came down on you. I hope you pay and rot. Tylenol is not an anti inflammatory, it is an anti pyretic and you tell your unqualified staff to tell the pts to take tylenol, in other words, your liver is not important. I will hold you accountable.
Dr. McNeel is a Southern Gent of a Doctor. Took all the time I needed to explain the results of the various tests he ran. He is also quite knowledgable about other Doctors in the area if you need or would like a referral. The office staff is friendly and efficient. I would recommend him to anyone who wants a knowledgeable Physician that will treat you like the adult you are and provide whatever back up information you may desire
Dr. Mcneel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
50 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1968
University Of Florida Health
Dr. Harry B Mcneel Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSuncoast Medical Clinic, 400 6th St S Fl 2, Saint Petersburg, FL
Dr. Harry B Mcneel Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.