Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harsh Grewal
Dr. Harsh Grewal, MD, BS, FAAP, FACS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Sewell, NJ, with another office in Camden, NJ. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Grewal is affiliated with Temple University Children's Medical Center, Cooper University Hospital and Abington Memorial Hospital. Dr. Grewal has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Harsh Grewal has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Harsh Grewal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sewell, NJ.