Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harvey Cantor
Dr. Harvey Cantor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with other offices in Jefferson City, MO and Warrenton, MO (and 4 other locations). He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Child Neurology. Dr. Cantor is affiliated with St Marys Health Center Jefferson City, Christian Hospital Northeast and SSM Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Harvey Cantor has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy, seizures and brain tumors.
Their expertise in childhood development and the nervous system make them an excellent resource for parents of children with autism, cerebral palsy, mental development issues or learning disabilities. You can consult with a pediatric neurologist before, during and after diagnosis depending on your child's specific condition and needs.
Dr. Harvey Cantor is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
I was this guys medical student many years ago. This guy kept interrupting me during my morning presentations of cases. And he talks down to everyone. Dr. Cantor, you are a disgrace to the medical profession. Do the world a favor and either retire or die! I bet your mother told you you were very smart. I assure you she told you wrong!
Dr. Cantor is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Marys Health Center Jefferson City
Christian Hospital Northeast
SSM Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital
SSM St. Joseph Health Center-Wentzville
St. John's Mercy Medical Center
Saint Louis University Hospital
Depaul Health Center
Cardinal Glennon Childrens Medical Ctr
Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO
Cardinal Glennon Childrens Hos, Saint Louis, Mo
SSM St Marys Health Center
51 Years Experience
Washington University at St. Louis
Graduated in 1962
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Harvey Cantor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.