Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harvey A Konigsberg
Dr. Harvey A Konigsberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Konigsberg is affiliated with University Campus of CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy, Chi Health Immanuel Medical Center and Nebraska Methodist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Harvey A Konigsberg has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Harvey A Konigsberg has the following 7 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
Dr. Harvey A Konigsberg has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Harvey A Konigsberg is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Konigsberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
50 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1968
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Harvey A Konigsberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry NE PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsUrology Center Pc, 111 S 90th St, Omaha, NE
Dr. Harvey A Konigsberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.