Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Harvey M Tucker has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Voice Disorders
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Swallowing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Deviated Septum
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Smell Disorders
- Facial Paralysis
- Tongue Cancer
- Nasopharynx Cancer (Nasopharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Facial Trauma
- Nose Cancer
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Tucker is one of the finest doctors I've ever gone to. He is caring and thorough, and you'll never find anyone as willing to explain not only what's wrong with you and the treatment, but why the treatment is the best choice, etc. I only wish there were more doctors like him outside of his area of expertise. If I could make him my general physician, I would.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Dr. Harvey M Tucker accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMetrohealth Medical Center, 2500 Metrohealth Dr, Cleveland, OH
Dr. Harvey M Tucker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.