Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hasmukh N Jariwala has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Hasmukh N Jariwala has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Hasmukh N Jariwala has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 25
Refused to be seen due to having children. Was seeing the dr due to some anxiety from my child dying in someone's care and in need of help, to only be told I needed a baby sitter and to leave my two week old baby in the hallway with his two yr old brother. Was refunded my copay and the nurse and receptionist were very sincerely sorry for the way I was treated. If you have children beware. One of the staff even placed her hand on my two year olds chest when he moved in the chair and put her hand in his face. Very mean and cruel dr and assisting nurse.
I would never refer anyone to Dr. Jeriwala. I have been seeing him for almost two years. He never spends any time with me and shrieks off any problem I am having. After spending on an average of two hours in the office before I even seeing him you would think he would be courteous enough to spend a few minutes with me. I have told him several times that I need refills on my prescriptions without having to come in every month just to get a refill. He knows I am on medicaid but that does not seem to matter to him in the least. Today I had an appointment. When the receptionist called me to the front desk I thought it was to get my co-pay. She informed me that I was out of medicaid visits for the year and that I would have to pay $85:00 to see Dr. Jeriwala. I told her I could not afford to pay that. She was very apologetic and kind to me. I told her I was out of all my medications. She asked me if I could wait and she would see if the doctor would give me refills on them. After waiting an hour and fifteen minutes she called me back to the desk. She said Dr. Jeriwala would NOT give me any refills. I asked what I was supposed to do...again she was very apologetic and told me she had no answers for me. Well, here I am without any medications. I just think it is a crying shame that this doctor makes his patients come in every month just to get their medications refilled. If a person is NOT sick they shouldn't have to come in every month. If this is not abuse of medicaid, I don't know what is!
New Britain General Hospital
Dr. Hasmukh N Jariwala accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHasmukh Nagindas Jariwala Md, 2811 Dr John Haynes Dr Ste 102, Pell City, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Hasmukh N Jariwala in this video.
Dr. Hasmukh N Jariwala is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pell City, AL.