Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hazem El-Droubi MD
Dr. Hazem El-Droubi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rockingham, NC. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. El-Droubi is affiliated with FirstHealth Richmond Memorial Hospital, Sandhills Regional Medical Center and First Health Richmond Mem. He speaks English.
Dr. Hazem El-Droubi has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Hazem El-Droubi has the following 7 expertise
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
Dr. Hazem El-Droubi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hazem El-Droubi - Posted on August 8th, 2018
Dr. El-Droubi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
First Health Richmond Mem
First Health Montgomery
FirstHealth Richmond Memorial Hospital
Anson County Hospital
Richmond Memorial Hospital, Rockingham, Nc
Sandhills Regional Medical Center
Richmond Memorial Hospital, a Division of FirstHealth Moore Regional Hospital
Anson Community Hospital
Richmond Memorial Hospital
Sandhills Reg Med Ctr, Hamlet, Nc
47 Years Experience
Ain Shams University
Graduated in 1969
Dr. Hazem El-Droubi Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsRichmond Urology Clinic PA, 111 Mallard Ln, Rockingham, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Hazem El-Droubi, MD - Urology in Rockingham, NC, in this video.
Dr. Hazem El-Droubi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rockingham, NC.