Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hector M Delgado has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 25
This is one or the best Doctor Office in Miami, the staff is always willing to help all the patients, very lovable, and friendly staff. About the referrals, other offices take at least two weeks to make a referral but this office always has the referrals on time. Unless you call the day before or the same day and expect the referral right away. that doesn't exist in any office. I recommend this office a 100%
In my opinion "The best Doctor in Miami" He save my life twice!! One of them was he requested me to do an MRI with contrast and the result of the test was Brain Aneurysm - Incidental finding. That was the results of my first fiscal checkup with him. His staff is knowledgeable and very friendly. The best of the best!!
Dr. Delgado has been my sister's doctor for many years. My sister is a special needs patient, and often times this presents challenges for the medical professionals. Dr. Delgado's compassion in treating my sister is surpassed only by his professional competency! He and his entire staff have always gone above and beyond to ensure my sister receives the best of care.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
28 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University
Graduated in 1990
Nova Southeastern University
Dr. Hector M Delgado accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKendall Family Medical Center, 9220 SW 72nd St Ste 202, Miami, FL
Dr. Hector M Delgado is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.