Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hector J Cases Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Hector J Cases Jr has the following 7 expertise
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Acute Pain
- Migraine Disorders
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Alzheimer's Disease
Dr. Hector J Cases Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 45
My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Cases for several years now. He is fantastic and so is Anthony his PA and his staff. Dr. Cases takes the time to listen to what you have to say and try's to do everything he can to alleviate our pain. He doesn't just try to push meds like most pain doctors will. He try's other techniques. He has helped both my husband and myself with our pain. We have not had to wait more then 30 minutes to see him or Anthony. I would recommend him to everyone.
Dr. Cases misdiagnosed me and treated me for Pain Management even though he knew I had a break in my back and needed to see a surgeon to have that situation fixed. He put me through numerous sets of injections he burnt my nerve endings where I had to take off work for eight weeks and ended up in the hospital because the pain was so great and at the end he discharged me as a patient when He found out I went to the surgeon and that he could have gotten in trouble for misdiagnosed me and treating me for the symptoms of my pain but not referring me to a surgeon.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
29 Years Experience
University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Hector J Cases Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Hector J Cases Jr in this video.
Dr. Hector J Cases Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brandon, FL.