Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Helen C Ahn has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.<br>These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Helen C Ahn has the following 8 expertise
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
Showing 5 of 42
Self-verified patient of Dr. Helen C Ahn - Posted on August 8th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Helen C Ahn - Posted on September 5th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Helen C Ahn - Posted on February 26th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Helen C Ahn - Posted on January 13th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Helen C Ahn - Posted on November 14th, 2010
Dr Ahn literally was great. She was very professional during the consultation but more importantly she also had a great bedside manner during the procedure itself, which kept me distracted from what I considered a horrific surgery. Honestly, she made the whole experience a much less terrifying ordeal and turned it into one that I recommend to my friends who already have kids but want the freedom.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
20 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Helen C Ahn accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNORTHWEST UNITED UROLOGY LLC, 2101 S Arlington Heights Rd Ste 150, Arlington Heights, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Helen C Ahn, MD - Urology in Arlington Heights, IL, in this video.
Dr. Helen C Ahn is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Arlington Heights, IL.