Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Helen T Nutter has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Helen T Nutter has the following 13 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Lung Cancer
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
Dr. Helen T Nutter is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Stay away from Dr. Nutter and the other doctors that she works with. These women lied about my due date and tried to induce me 3 times and they all failed because "I had not dilated or effaced." My body was not ready to go into labor and they were trying to force it. They said I needed a c-section..I refused and went to a different hospital under a different doctors care. I went to a different hospital the next day..and what do you know..I was 3 cm and 90% effaced! I successfully dilated to 10 cm with a very low dose of pitocin..THANKS TO DR.POLANSKY AT MERCY SAN JUAN!
Dr. Nutter is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Dr. Helen T Nutter accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
Locations & DirectionsMercy Medical Group, 3939 J St Ste 320, Sacramento, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Helen T Nutter in this video.
Dr. Helen T Nutter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.