Is Dr. Helen X Volokhonsky the right Doctor for you?
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Helen X Volokhonsky has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Helen X Volokhonsky has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Alzheimer's Disease
Showing 3 of 3
Five Star Primary Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Helen X Volokhonsky - Posted on July 18th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Helen X Volokhonsky - Posted on December 1st, 2012
Dr. V is as good as a GP gets. She is thorough, detailed and addresses issues with consistent care and attention. She always has a clear understanding of my status prior to a visit and communicates with me clearly and directly in a patient manner. Every visit is a true Doctor Patient treatment session.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Helen X Volokhonsky - Posted on July 14th, 2009
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2010, 2008, 2011, 2014, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2012)
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. Helen X Volokhonsky Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPRIMARY MEDICINE ECHA, 9880 Bustleton Ave Ste 301, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Helen X Volokhonsky is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.